Friday, March 27, 2020

Coronavirus information COVID-19





Graphic on symptom comparison from YaleNewHavenHealth

There are many symptom comparison checklists. I chose this one because it is from a reputable source and fairly easy to understand. At my most recent stop at a health care facility they also started asking if I lost my sense of taste or smell.

This post is a departure from the usual information about fungal organisms and sustainability, but  COVID-19 is a worldwide concern for health and the economy. The information below was compiled by Robin Tobias who works in the BioSafety Group at the University of Minnesota. I've just added a single link to the coronavirus.gov website.

CDC Guidelines: 


Stephen Curry and Dr. Anthony Fauci - 28 minutes.  

The above interview was excellent. I was impressed with Stephen's questions and Dr Fauci's answers. I wish that more interviews could be in this long format with just two people rather than panel discussions where people talk over each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment